Business Terms & Conditions
Note: The following text is not a binding translation of the German original. In case of disputes the German language original of the ADSp applies.
We operate exclusively in accordance with the Allgemeine Deutsche Spediteurbedingungen 2017 - ADSp 2017 - (German Freight Forwarders' General Terms and Conditions 2017) and – if they do not apply for performing logistic services – with the Logistic-AGB (General Terms and Conditions of Logistics-Services Providers), as March 2006. Note: In clause 23 the ADSp 2017 deviates from the statutory liability limitation in section 431 German Commercial Code (HGB) by limiting the liability for multimodal transportation with the involvement of sea carriage and an unknown damage location to 2 SDR/kg and, for the rest, the customary liability limitation of 8,33 SDR/kg additionally to Euro 1,25 million per damage claim and EUR 2,5 million per damage event, but not less than 2 SDR/kg. Heavy transports and the usage of cranes and equipment are handled in accordance with the “General Business Terms of BSK cranage and transport 2013”. Removals are handled in accordance with the “HGB” and additional with our “General Business Terms and Conditions”, removal storage under “General storage terms of German removal transports”, current version.
As place of jurisdiction it is expressly agreed Bremen. The use of German law is expressly agreed.
- Logistik-AGB (PDF, 57 KB)
- German Freight Forwarders’ Standard Terms and Conditions 2017
- Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen für den Möbeltransport (PDF, 42 KB)
- Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen der Bundesfachgruppe Schwertransporte und Kranarbeiten (PDF, 58 KB)
- Allgemeine Deutsche Spediteursbedingungen - ADSp 2003 (PDF, 121 KB)
- Allgemeine Deutsche Seeversicherungsbedingungen (PDF, 82 KB)
- Wichtige Informationen zur Haftung und Unterrichtungspflichten des Möbelspediteurs (PDF, 49 KB)
- Allgemeine Lagerbedingungen des Deutschen Möbeltransports (ALB) (PDF, 32 KB)